The Paris Region Fellowship Programme (ParisRegionFP) is an EU co-funded Marie Sklodowska Curie Action (MSCA) in the frame of European Commissions H2020 programme that will strengthen the research capacity and international influence of the Paris Region, in France. The two main challenges of the 5-year programme starting in January 2021 are to :
- Recruit a total of 52 international leaders of all nationalities at post-doctoral positions in research and innovation, covering a large panel of disciplines
- Provide intersectoral mobility, specifically created professional training and career development measures for these experienced researchers
The first call with a deadline in October, 21st, 2020 will recruit 26 researchers for 2-year post-doctoral fellowships.
The researchers will design and implement their original research project in a first-class research group of their choice belonging preferably to one of the 13 “Domain of Major Interest” (DMI) labels endorsed by the Paris Region. The DMIs are key research sectors on which the Paris Region focuses policy support and investments to strengthen its international attractiveness and intersectoral mobility:
- Mathematical science incl. interactions, data science
- Computer science incl. security, communication, artificial intelligence
- Astrophysics and conditions for the appearance of life incl. space observations, planets, exobiology
- Porous solids science applied in renewable energy, environment, health
- Air quality incl. environment, health, public policy
- One Health incl. infectiology, vaccines,..
- Life sciences incl. microfluidics, imaging, Big Data
- Longevity and aging incl. geriatrics, gerontechnologies, social aspects
- Gene therapy and genetics
- Quantum technologies
- Heritage and ancient materials
- Digital humanities
- Arabic and Islamic history, society, culture
ParisRegionFP will offer a novel international, interdisciplinary and intersectoral training programme for recruited researchers, covering scientific, academic and industrial topics in these identified key sectors (or DMI scientific themes) as well as hands-on knowledge in non-research oriented transferable skills.
The educational and research programme will be implemented by leading universities and 20 extra-academic partner organisations, covering actors from prestigious culture-related organisations and human resource actors to large industries and SMEs in various economic sectors. The scientific actors will ensure infrastructure capacity and high-level environment to conduct excellent research. Extra-academic partners will contribute to the implementation of ParisRegionFP by hosting experienced researchers during secondments or visits and/or by providing training, mentoring or career development opportunities.
Further information : https://parisregion.eu/parisregionfp.html
Application Website : https://parisregionfp.sciencescall.org/
Euraxess job offer: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/539742
L'appel à candidatures en français ainsi qu'un article de présentation du programme sont disponibles sur le site de la Région Île-de-France :